Find public courses and webinars below. If you are interested in booking a private session for your workplace or group, or want advice on which courses are right for you, please contact us.
• To accommodate the demand for our sponsored (free) course listings, we ask applicants to register for just ONE sponsored course at a time.
• Seats are limited for in-person & sponsored courses; register early!
• Participants will be asked to complete a COVID-19 Screening Questionnaire for in-person courses.
• Physical distancing and masks are required for in-person courses.
• Seats will not be reserved without completed registration.
• Certificates will only be issued to participants who complete all course hours and required work.
• CMHA-NL reserves the right to cancel or reschedule any course. Notice will be given to those registered.
FREE Online & Recovery College Courses:
Physically Separated, Socially Connected
This one hour live online course will explain social connection, and why it is important for our mental health. Key strategies to strengthen social connection will be explored. Please find available dates for this series here.
Coping with Current Events: Managing Unhealthy Coping Strategies
This free, online series will focus on how the current events may be affecting our behaviour, including using substances, like alcohol and marijuana, to cope. Please find available dates for this series here.
Coping with Current Events: Managing Anxiety and Stress
This free, online series will discuss the impact of the current events on our well-being, what we can do to feel a little more in control, and some options to help manage our feelings of anxiety and stress. Please find available dates for this series here.
Coping During the Pandemic
This online course has been created to give you information about current guidance, and links to the most up to date advice, as well as exploring how you might be feeling, what you can do to support your mental health at this time, how to best manage a period of isolation and support other people you know, including children and young people. Start this online course here.
Private Group & Workplace Bookings:
Missed out on a course? Sign up for our e-news and we’ll let you know when our next courses are being offered. Sign up HERE.