Mental Health First Aid (MHFA) Standard — Virtual
Mental Health First Aid (MHFA) is the support provided to a person who may be experiencing a decline in their mental well-being or a mental health crisis.
Course participants will learn how to recognize signs that a person may be experiencing a decline in their mental well-being or a mental health crisis and encourage that person to:
- Talk about declines in their mental well-being
- Discuss professional and other supports that could help with recovery to improved mental well-being
- Reach out to these supports
- Assist in a mental health or substance use crisis
- Use MHFA actions to maintain one’s own mental well-being
Learn more about MHFA Virtual HERE.
Read the MHFA Blended Learning Course Outline HERE.
Read the TERMS and CONDITIONS.
Download the MHFA Virtual Participant Reference Guide Order Form HERE.
To find an upcoming MHFA session CLICK HERE.
To book a course for your workplace or group, or to request additional information, please contact us directly at 1-877-753-8550 or firstname.lastname@example.org