Mental Health First Aid (MHFA) Standard — Virtual
Mental Health First Aid (MHFA) is the support provided to a person who may be experiencing a decline in their mental well-being or a mental health crisis.
Course participants will learn how to recognize signs that a person may be experiencing a decline in their mental well-being or a mental health crisis and encourage that person to:
- Talk about declines in their mental well-being
- Discuss professional and other supports that could help with recovery to improved mental well-being
- Reach out to these supports
- Assist in a mental health or substance use crisis
- Use MHFA actions to maintain one’s own mental well-being
Learn more about MHFA Virtual HERE.
Read the MHFA Blended Learning Course Outline HERE.
Read the TERMS and CONDITIONS.
To find an upcoming MHFA session CLICK HERE.
To book a course for your workplace or group, or to request additional information, please contact us directly at 1-877-753-8550 or email@example.com