• Staff will work remotely to ensure regular operations continue as usual.
• Justice Program and At Work case managers will continue to provide essential services to program participants in the community while adhering to public health guidelines.
• In-person training courses and workshops are postponed with an update in two weeks. Registered participants should check their email and spam folders for updates.
• All volunteer activity is suspended until further notice.
• For information about specific courses, events or programs, please contact us.
For the most current information about COVID-19, please visit the Government of NL website: https://www.gov.nl.ca/covid-19/.
To find resources in your community, please visit https://cmhanl.ca/get-help/.
WORKSHEETS, TOOLS & MORE:
• Feelings Wheel
• Self-Care Wheel
• “Hello! I am a Virus…” Booklet for Children
• Mandala Colouring Sheet
• Guided Self-Esteem Journal
• Substance Use During the Pandemic Info Poster
• Coping With Stress’ Info-graphic from WHO
• ‘Helping Children Cope With Stress’ Info-graphic from WHO
• Kindness Cards Template
• Find more resources HERE.
Check HERE for a list of FREE webinars related to workplace mental health, wellness for healthcare professionals, stress and anxiety management, families, and more.
• Have health-related questions related to COVID-19? Please complete the online self-assessment at www.811healthline.ca. If you have further questions, dial 811 on your phone any time from anywhere in the province to speak with a registered nurse. It is confidential and free.
• Visit BridgetheGapp.ca to access several free, online mental health and addictions programs to support your mental health. Help is only a click away!
• The 30-Day Mindfulness Challenge is a free, online and only takes 5-10 minutes a day to improve mood, performance and reduce stress.
• Looking for help for anxiety, depression or substance use? TAO can provide you with self-help tools accessible from home.
• Feel like you need to relax and just breathe? The BreathingRoom can help! Learn to manage stress, depression or anxiety.
GET HELP BY PHONE:
• Take the COVID-19 online self-assessment at www.811healthline.ca. If you have further questions, or you do not have access to a computer or internet connection, dial 811 on your phone any time from anywhere in Newfoundland and Labrador to speak with a registered nurse. It is confidential and free.
• Call the Provincial Warm Line at 1-855-753-2560, from 9:00 AM to 12:00 AM daily, if you are feeling isolated and alone. Speak with a trained mental health peer supporter.
• Call the Mental Health Crisis Line at 1-888-737-4668 if you are experiencing a mental health crisis. Available 24/7. You are not alone.
• Text Crisis Text Line. It’s confidential, free and available to anyone in NL, any time! Text ‘Talk’ to 686868 and let a trained volunteer bring you from a hot moment to a cool calm.
FEATURED PODCASTS & VIDEOS: