Date: May 25 & 26, 2023. 8:30 to 4:30 on both days
Time: 8:30 AM – 4:30 PM (each day)
Cost: $20.00 registration fee. Sponsored training under TD Ready Challenge
Location: Sinbad’s Hotel & Suites, 133 Bennett Drive, Gander, NL (Salon A)
ABOUT THIS COURSE
Applied Suicide Intervention Skills Training (ASIST) is a two-day, in-person workshop featuring powerful audiovisuals, discussions, and simulations. You’ll learn how to prevent suicide by recognizing signs, providing a skilled intervention, and developing a safety plan to keep someone alive.
• Seats are limited for in-person & sponsored courses; please register early!
• To accommodate the demand for our sponsored (free) course listings, we ask applicants to register for just ONE sponsored course at a time.
• Seats will not be reserved without completed registration.
• Certificates will only be issued to participants who complete all course hours and required work.
• CMHA-NL reserves the right to cancel or reschedule any course. Notice will be given to those registered.
For more information or assistance registering, please contact CMHA-NL Eastern Regional Coordinator by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Course full? Don’t miss out! Sign up for our e-news and get notified when we have our next session. Sign up here: https://cmhanl.news/subscribe