Recovery College Coordinator/Peer Facilitator
CMHA-NL is looking for an individual to help coordinate and facilitate our Recovery College Program. This position is part-time, 20 hours per week, with the possibility of full time. Our regular hours of operation are Monday to Friday 8:30 am to 4:30 pm, however, evening and weekend hours may be required. Ability to work remotely.
Contract until: January 31, 2023
Location: CMAH-NL, St. John’s Office, 603 Topsail Road
Reporting: Reports to CMHA-NL’s Recovery College Working Group.
For a full job description, qualifications and skills, please click HERE
- Creating a safe and respectful learning environment
- Promoting the recovery philosophy and empowering people with the skills to live healthy and satisfying lives.
- Nurturing trusting relationships with people who have experienced mental illness, addictions, and mental health problems.
- Co-developing and co-delivering Recovery College educational programs and courses.
- Managing training schedules
- Maintaining statistics and evaluations relating to courses and program delivery.
- Maintaining active membership on the CMHA-NL’s Education Committee and CMHA’s National Recovery College Community of Practice.
Please e-mail your resume and a cover letter stating how your passion, work experience and education in mental health would be an asset for this position to:
Recovery College Hiring Committee, Canadian Mental Health Association-NL Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline to apply is FEBRUARY 4, 2022