The Canadian Mental Health Association, Newfoundland and Labrador Division (CMHA-NL) is currently seeking nominations for its Board of Directors.
A Director holds office for a term of two years, and may be re-elected for additional terms to a maximum of three consecutive terms. A Director should be prepared to:
- serve a full term
- attend bi-monthly meetings (with the exception of July, August, and December)
- participate in sub-committees of the Board of Directors
- attend meetings as scheduled
- be available to participate at the Division or other functions on behalf of CMHA-NL
Nominators and nominees must be members of CMHA-NL, which means that a yearly membership fee ($25.00) must be paid at or before our upcoming Annual General Meeting on September 17, 2020.
The Nominations Sub-Committee has identified current skills and attributes needed for the Board at this stage in CMHA-NL’s development. All nominations will be considered within the skill sets required. We are currently seeking skill sets in the following areas:
• Indigenous Engagement
• Youth Engagement
• Corporate Sector Engagement
• Financial Management
All necessary forms, including nomination, biographical summary, membership, and letter of consent forms can be found below. The deadline for receipt of nominations is July 24, 2020.
- Membership Form
- Nomination Form
- Biographical Summary Form
- Letter of Consent
- Director Search Information (as above)